Students & Working Professionals
Course for Students & working Professional- “Enhance your engineering design knowledge with advanced 2D and 3D modeling software like AutoCAD SolidWorks CATIA ANSYS REVIT etc. It’s the right time to decide which path will give the key to success so the decision is yours to choose. We are always ready to guide you for your better future so don’t be late let’s get started with design to the future.”
CAD is the short form of Computer-Aided Design: A combination of arts, science & technologies with business practice in the sphere of mechanical, civil, electrical, and architecture engineering. Every industry is using CAD software for faster production with high accuracy.
Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of a wide range of computer-based tools that assist engineers, architects, and other design professions in their design activities.
It is the main geometry authoring tool within the Product Life-cycle Management process and involves both software and sometimes special-purpose hardware. Current packages range from 2D vector-based drafting systems to 3D solid and surface modeling.
- CAD is used to design, develop, and optimize products, which can be goods used by end consumers or intermediate goods used in other products.
- CAD is also extensively used in the design of tools and machinery used in the manufacture of components, and in the drafting and design of all types of buildings, from small residential types (houses) to the largest commercial and industrial structures.
- CAD is mainly used for detailed engineering of 3D models and/or 2D drawings of physical components, but it is also used throughout the engineering process from conceptual design and layout of products, through strength and dynamic analysis of assemblies to definition of manufacturing methods of components.
- CAD has become an especially important technology, within the scope of Computer-Aided technologies, with benefits such as lower product development costs and a greatly shortened design cycle.
- CAD enables designers to layout and develop work on screen, print it out, and save it for future editing thus saving time on their drawings.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”Mechanical CAD Courses” color=”danger” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fdesigntofuture.com%2Fmechanical-cad-courses%2F|title:http%3A%2F%2Fdesigntofuture.com%2Fmechanical-cad-courses%2F||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”Civil CAD Courses” color=”danger” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fdesigntofuture.com%2Fcivil-cad%2F|title:http%3A%2F%2Fdesigntofuture.com%2Fcivil-cad%2F||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]