Revit Architecture Course Details include Revit is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) programming offering a multi-disciplinary and community-oriented way to deal with plan and development ventures.
Revit engages engineering, building, and development experts to create steady, planned and complete model-based structures for structures and framework.
Not just this, Revit Architecture precisely keeps up the organized structure information with the assistance of development and documentation.
Revit Architecture Course Details intends to make the members gainful by enabling them to deliver drawings and reclassify pictures of structures. Likewise, it will assist you with exploring UI, engineering articles, for example, floor, dividers, rooftops, windows, and steps.
Duration – 40 hr
- Building information modeling
- Exploring User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements
- Conceptual modeling using massing
- Presenting the model of building
- Creating railing and stairs
- Using editing commands for adding walls
- Managing view, documentation and schedules
- Controlling the visibility of the object
- CREATING BASIC FLOOR PLAN
- CREATING AND MODIFYING LEVELS
- WORKING WITH GRIDS
- ADDING AND MODIFYING WALLS
- WORKING WITH COMPOUND AND VERTICALLY COMPOUND WALLS
- WORKING WITH DOORS
- ADDING AND MODIFYING COMPONENT FAMILIES
- WORKING WITH SELECTION AND ELEVATION VIEWS
- USING SUN AND SHADOW SETTINGS
Currently we are providing online classes which includes live class, video tutorial and study material. For start this course please contact with us.